Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the upcoming installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience. The gameplay sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six games.
THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY
For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault. Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.
To face this challenge, players have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, Rainbow teams have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and diffuse these situations.
COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS
Counter terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations, such as hostage rescue, with surgical precision. As “short range” specialists, their training is concentrated on indoor environments. Operating in tight formations, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults. Rainbow Six Siege will include operators coming from five of the most worldwide renowned CTU: the British SAS, the American SWAT, the French GIGN, the German GSG9 and the Russian SPETSNAZ.
These Operators are specialists with their own expertise within Siege operations. Each has their own unique personality & specialty. Some are focused on assault where as others are defense-oriented. They can be combined within the same team to create new team strategies.
Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay. Players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points. Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using or the amount of explosives you have set. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful and mastering it is often the key to victory.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: GeForce GTX 460 or better, GTX 560 or better, GTX 650 or better, GTX 750 or better, or any card from the GT900 and Titan Series, Radeon HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7770 or better, R7 260X or better, or any card from the R-300 series and Fury X. Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website: http://support.ubi.com