BitMaster is a dynamic and colorful twin-stick shooter which design was inspired by such games as Geometry Wars, Crimson Land and Satellite Reign. Game powered by Unreal Engine 4!
You need to destroy the enemies and collect power-ups to improve weapons. Game balance changes periodically, which makes the game unpredictable and difficult to get a high score.
BitMaster is suitable for all ages. Average game session is half an hour long.
- 100 waves of enemies
- 8 guns
- 13 perks
- 5 heroes to unlock
- 20 types of enemies
- 5 wicked bosses
- Only 1 way to escape
- Lot of factors that may cause troubles... or make the game easier!
- OS: Windows Vista and higher
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 400 MB available space